Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is concrete drilling?
Concrete drill is a cylindrical drill that is used to make holes through a surface. It is made of metal, and the drill tips are usually coated with either diamond or carbide. A core drill is composed of a motor, handle, and drill bits. The main difference between a core drill and other cement cutting tools is that a core drill will extract a sample from the material..Read More
2. How to drill into concrete?
1. Mark the desired position of the holes in pencil on the concrete surface, and double-check their locations before you proceed.
2. Don your goggles, then insert the appropriate tungsten carbide masonry drill bit for your desired hole size into the hammer drill...
3. Make a guide hole first. Many hammer drills offer only two speeds, so turn your drill on at the slower speed for best control when making the guide hole...
4. When you start with a guide hole at least 1/8 inch deep, your drill will be easier to control, but all the same continue to operate the drill with a steady..Read More
3. What are the types of Concrete Drilling?
There are two main types of core drilling: hard coring and soft coring. This refers to the type of lithology each method is suited for.
Soft coring is used when taking a core sample of unconsolidated material and is capable of reaching depths of 500 feet (or more—but this is what is typical for environmental industry projects). Soft coring uses a punch core system.. Read More
4. Best Concrete Drillers in UAE?
At NDTS, we offer a full range of concrete cutting services, state of the art technology, highly qualified employees, a ‘safety first’ mindset, and unequalled customer service. We are committed to seeing your project through from beginning to end. We are committed to innovation, our customers, and our community..Read More